- Date Posted: October 24, 2022
- Location: Terlingua, Texas
- Salary: $12 - $12 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://chisosmountainslodge.com
- Email: [email protected]foreverliving.com
- Phone: (435) 834-8714
The Hospitality Worker II is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction by booking reservations, assisting with guest needs, and resolving or escalating any guest concerns or issues. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Greet and provide customer service to guests while anticipating their needs
- Supply guests or travelers with directions, travel information, and other information such as available services and points of interest.
- Book reservations, rentals, and coordinate registration
- Operate a register and/or software system to complete cash and credit card transactions.
- Answers phone calls and emails and deliver messages as needed.
- Maintains excellent customer service and a positive attitude toward guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Coordinate resolution of guest concerns
- Communicates closely with all departments to ensure a seamless guest experience.
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Previous guest services experience required
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail