- Date Posted: April 16, 2022
- Location: Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
- Company: Red Feather Lodge
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $13.35 / hour
- Housing Offered: No
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.redfeatherlodge.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (928) 638-2414
Front Desk Night Agent
Friendly, Stong, Positive and Outgoing
We are seeking a Front Desk Agent who can provide our visiting guests with the best customer service the Grand Canyon has to offer.
This person would be responsible for work that is carried out by the Front Desk Staff Members. This person would need to be a team leader and promote a positive attitude of the hotel to both staff and visitors.
- Maintain a high level of Customer Service and Professionalism
- Provide support to staff members, in a fast-paced environment
- Be willing to learn new procedures when necessary
- Work directly with Guests, and provide a positive atmosphere during their stay.
- Work with persons from other countries, showing understanding and patience.
- Follow policy and maintain clear communication with all departments.
Experience in the Hospitality field is a plus, but not required.
Housing is available, single status, studio apartments. There is a $100.00 rental fee per pay period, which is automatically deducted via payroll deduction. A housing deposit of $200.00 is required, also deducted via payroll.
Uniform Deposit of $50.00, again deducted via payroll.
Tusayan is a small community located 1 mile from the South Rim entrance of the Grand Canyon National Park. There is limited transportation, a personal vehicle is recommended, as the nearest small city is 70 miles away.
The position is open immediately. Great for Summer Students as the position is entry-level.
Enjoying the outdoors is a must. Hiking, biking, and walking can all be enjoyed year-round at the rim of the Grand Canyon.