- Date Posted: March 21, 2022
- Location: Beaver Creek, Colorado
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $18 / hour
- Housing Offered: No
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: https://jobs.vailresortscareers.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (970) 754-0005
Beaver Creek is the premier alpine-luxury, family resort in the United States, nestled in the Vail Valley behind friendly “Welcome” gates. Employees here go over the top to provide exceptional experiences for each guest and have fun doing it together.
The Front Desk Agent is responsible for maintaining the Brand Standards of Guest Service during check-in and check out. This position will follow all front desk procedures to ensure a professional and genuine guest experience. This person will possess outstanding customer service, interpersonal and presentation skills in order to assist and resolve guest issues and complaints.
DOING WHAT YOU LOVE COMES WITH GREAT BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY:
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Daily $5 employee meal in addition to other food & beverage discounts
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits plans (full-time positions) after achieving 750 hours with the company
- 401(k) retirement plan employer contribution after achieving 750 hours with the company
- Access to our employee assistance program gives you6 free face-to-face counseling sessions per issue, per year
- Training and professional development
- BIG Gear discounts with our retail partners such as Helly Hansen, GoPro and many more!
- 50% off Colorado Mountain Express transportation
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons