- Date Posted: November 7, 2023
- Location: Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Company: Marriott International, Inc
Company ContactApply Online Now
Marriott International, Inc
- Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of employees.
- Comply with quality assurance standards.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.