- Date Posted: November 7, 2023
- Location: Montrose, Colorado
- Company: Community Hospital Corporation
Company ContactApply Online Now
Community Hospital Corporation
About Montrose Regional Health:
- As the leading healthcare in the Uncompahgre Valley, MRH offers patients personalized and professional healthcare backed by the latest technology experience, and partnership, we continue to evolve and broaden our comprehensive services in 23-specialties and sub- specialties. We are the hospital, the healthcare resource, and the employer of choice in our communities. Montrose Regional Health is a not for-profit accredited by the Joint Commission meeting the highest standards of healthcare.
About The Career:
- Works as a team member with food service caregivers in the daily production requirements for patient and Lobby Grille production needs. Observes food service safety standards for proper food storage, collecting dishes, plates, and utensils, serving, taking temperatures, and the minimization of waste. Prepares meats, fish, fowl, vegetables, gravies, soups, sauces, and baked goods according to standardized recipes. (Based on experience). Observes food service safety standards for proper food storage, collecting dishes, plates, and utensils, serving, taking temperatures, and the minimization of waste.
All About You:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Food handling/safety course desired but not mandatory.
- General food service experience preferred but not required. Will provide on the job training.
- Required to demonstrate knowledge and ability to perform duties accurately measured by food safety competency tests.
What We Offer:
- Continuing Education
- 401 K Retirement Plan with employer match
- Multiple health options to selection from
- Integrity & honesty in everything we do
- Service with care and compassion
- Leadership with innovation & Creativity
- We care for our team like family.
- This position is located in Montrose Colorado
Montrose, CO (Onsite)