- Date Posted: November 7, 2023
- Location: Pleasanton, Texas
- Company: Pleasanton Independent School District
- Salary: $10 an hour
Company ContactApply Online Now
Pleasanton Independent School District
- Prepare quality food according to planned menu of tested, uniform recipes.
- Serve food according to meal schedules, departmental policies, and procedures.
- Practice and promote portion control and proper use of leftovers.
- Supervise storage and handling of food items and supplies. Maintain a clean and organized storage area.
- Operate tools and equipment according to prescribed safety standards.
- Follow established procedures to meet high standards of cleanliness, health, and safety.
- Keep garbage collection containers and areas neat and sanitary.
- Correct unsafe conditions in work area and report any conditions that are not correctable to supervisor immediately.
- Maintain personal appearance and hygiene.
- Handle and record cashier functions accurately.
- Help record food requisitions and order necessary supplies.
- Maintain daily food preparation records.
- Promote teamwork and interaction with fellow staff members.
- Other duties as assigned by the Cafeteria Manager.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors: