Snow King Mountain
Looking for a fun job for the winter season? King’s Grill at Snow King Mountain in Jackson Hole, WY is searching for energetic and positive employees to staff our restaurant. Our employee work directly with customers in a fast-paced environment to consistently provide excellent delivery of food and service. They ensure our restaurant operations run smoothly; maintain a clean work environment; and demonstrate a positive attitude and professional demeanor. They work closely with other members of the F&B team to ensure food and beverage qualities and quantities are up to par.
- Handle high volumes of customer interaction while delivering exceptional service.
- Correctly receive customer food orders, cash handling, and point of sale.
- Arrives to work well groomed, in a clean and proper uniform, and at all times practices good personal hygiene.
- Take initiative to perform duties which facilitate operations and maintain cleanliness of your work area while paying attention to detail.
- Assists with stocking and rotating products.
- Communicates with the Food and Beverage Manager and coworkers regarding product/service deficiencies equipment, safety problems, etc.
- Prepare mixed drinks.
- Work schedules will include holidays, weekends, and alternate shifts.
- Ability to perform basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Ability to become TIPS certified.
- Must either have or obtain food handlers permit.
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English to understand instructions, safety rules, and communicate with guests.
Please visit the employment page on our website.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden