- Date Posted: March 17, 2022
- Location: Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $14 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: https://www.visitgrandcanyon.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (877) 404-4611
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our team at Grand Canyon National Park in Grand Canyon, Arizona. As a Food and Beverage Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading the team to provide prompt, professional service to guests.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law
- Assign duties to scheduled staff.
- Perform some service tasks, such as assisting guests, stocking shelves, counting inventory, and cashier duties when necessary.
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Assist Concessions Manager with staff training and compliance.
- Monitor daily and hourly cleaning.
- Manage labor and profit loss.
- Ensures proper cash handling and tip record-keeping for the shift.
- Ensure associates are kept informed of any changes in policies or events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience working in a restaurant.
- At least two years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work without direct supervision, and eager to be challenged and initiate projects and opportunities.
- Must be able to implement rules and direct staff.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service and employee relations skills.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- At least two years of experience as a supervisor preferred.
- Standing and walking for the entire length of shift.
Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at the waist, bending, and squatting.
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, stock, mops, and brooms.
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures.
Who We Are
Delaware North’s operations in the Grand Canyon offer the opportunity to experience of living and working in one of the natural wonders of the world. We have a variety of on-site housing options including shared trailers, apartments, dorm rooms, and houses, with amenities including a community center, free internet, workout and recreational equipment. We also offer associate food and retail discounts.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.