- Date Posted: September 13, 2023
- Location: North Star, Wisconsin
- Company: Stockbridge Munsee Community
- Salary: $18.75 an Hour
Company ContactApply Online Now
Stockbridge Munsee Community
Every employee of North Star Mohican Casino Resort is expected to greet and service our customers in a friendly, respectful manner and create a warm, fun atmosphere so that our customers feel welcome and enjoy visiting our establishment. North Star Mohican Casino Resort strives to provide a positive team environment where everyone contributes.
Must be able and willing to assume the duties of the food and beverage staff. Responsible to assume the Food & Beverage Manager duties, as needed.
- Ensures that the highest standards of customer service are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures set forth by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
- Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Food & Beverage Department.
- Must dress professionally
- Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
- Greet guests positively, treating each person as an individual and in a professional manner.
- Aid in maintaining proper stock of all products and supplies needed in the food and beverage department.
- Maintain a basic knowledge of POS system.
- Maintain a basic knowledge of alcohol dispensing unit.
- Ensure accuracy of revenue drops. Adhere to all revenue handling procedures.
- Assist in training and appraisal of front-line employees. Conduct associate-counseling sessions including verbal and written corrective action reports.
- Lead all employees in the daily performance of their duties.
- Confer with the Food & Beverage Manager concerning operational deficiencies and areas in need of attention.
- Understand the goals and vision of the organization and demonstrate commitment to the goals in terms of individual and team performance.
- Meet with vendors, as necessary.
- Coordinate maintenance and service of equipment.
- Ensure department follows all health code standards.
- Demonstrate skill in dealing with employee disputes and guest complaints to resolve in a professional manner.
- Prioritize tasks, handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Food and Beverage Department.
- Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during employment.
- Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
- The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based upon organization needs and/or deemed necessary by the department manager.