JJJ Wilderness Ranch
Employment dates: 08/01/2020 thru 09/30/2020
This is a combined position that requires a motivated individual in good physical health who will have a lot of interaction with both guests and other staff. Must have good knowledge and experience with both fly-fishing and horsemanship to teach and guide guests.In addition to fishing & wrangling duties, will be working with tools and equipment for general ranch repair & upkeep so need to be safety conscious and able to work productively without supervision. May drive guests in the van; therefore, must have a clean driving record.
- Teaching and guiding fly-fishing to guests
- Instruct our western riding program to guests, lead trail rides
- Caring for sick and injured horses
- Maintain and clean tack, ensuring that all is safe and in good working order, repair as needed
- Clean and maintain barn area, corrals, arena, trails and ranch grounds
- Move hay, seed & harvest barley fodder daily to feed to horses
- Assist with weekly gymkhana games, team penning and other guest activities such as hiking or trap shooting –or any other guest need that arises with a smile on your face
- Maintain equipment, fix broken equipment, and be safety conscious
- Fence building or repair
- Willing to perform other duties such as driving the van, yard work, trash removal, painting, dishwashing, etc. when needed
- Have a great sense of humor!
Full job description can be found here: https://www.triplejranch.com/contact-us/employment