Siwash Lake Wilderness Resort
- Interact with high end international clientele
- Teach and instruct angling with our in-depth programming:
- – – Tying flies
- – – Lake & River fishing
- – – Varying techniques
- Gain access to some of BC’s best fishing areas as well as our on site fishing
- Lead our Fishing Expedition (Off site river location)
- Learn the science behind fish habitat maintenance
- Assist with general ranch maintenance (i.e. weeding the main garden, trail clearing etc.)
- Minimum 5 years experience as fly-fishing guide with previous formal instruction
- Ability for route finding in the wilderness
- Working knowledge of safety and risk management when dealing with people and the wilderness environment
- Driver’s License
To view full job description, and to apply, visit link below:
Please Note: You must be legally entitled to work in Canada for this position
Siwash Lake Wilderness Resort is a very private and exclusive luxury lodge and family owned guest ranch—an intimate hideaway, hosting no more than 15 guests at a time, in British Columbia’s Cariboo region—ranking among North America’s finest destinations for luxury ranch vacations, horseback riding, eco- adventures and more.
Our boutique company is a member of National Geographic’s Unique Lodges of the World, a founder of the Magnificent 7 Luxury Wilderness Lodges of Canada, proud member of the Destination Canada’s Signature Experiences Collection and an approved property by Conde Nast Johansens.
Siwash is inviting experienced tourism workers and those interested in the industry to join us for our 2020 guest season and beyond. We’re looking for fun, energetic, and engaging people to join our amazing service-oriented team. We pride ourselves on creating an unforgettable experience through our service excellence. Come join our small tight-knit team in these exciting times!
Email Address Hidden