Can Can Wonderland
About Can Can Wonderland:
Located in St. Paul’s Hamline Midway neighborhood and the Creative Enterprise Zone, Can Can Wonderland combines art and play along with inventive food, vintage soda fountain, and a full bar to create a one-of-a-kind arts and entertainment immersive environment for people of all ages to enjoy.
What in the world is Can Can Wonderland? It’s a whimsical wonderland of entertaining entertainment perfectly located between Minneapolis and Saint Paul — because we can never play favorites. One step inside and you’ll discover something is definitely different here. Everything.
Step right up to an experience unlike any other. Artist-designed mini golf (indoors!). Vintage arcade games. Delicious eats. Boozy malts. Live performances. Art. Private events. It’s all waiting to amaze. Come on in, let’s have some fun.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have a guest-focused, friendly approach towards service
- Have a passion for hospitality and providing exceptional guest service
- Want to learn everything possible about Can Can Wonderland
- Are passionate about our social purpose
- Have a warm personality
- Have a solid work ethic
- Love people
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain excellent cleaning standards by performing cleaning dues such as scrubbing and polishing counters, equipment, dishes, sweeping, and mopping
- Replenish food at serving stations
- Clear table tops, chairs, booths, the floor, under and around tables and anywhere that guest may have left items
- Perform serving, cleaning, or stocking duties to facilitate excellent customer service both internally and externally
- Clean up spilled food or drink or broken dishes and remove trash
- Clean shelves, walls, furniture, or equipment and mop or vacuum floors.
- Fill beverage or ice dispensers.
- Communicate with cocktail server and Greeter/Host to facilitate excellent hospitality and customer service
- Respond appropriately to guest requests, and communicate guest requests to cocktail server as needed.
- Stock refrigerating units with inventory as needed
- Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offer constructive suggestions for improvement
- Work well in a team
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests needs
- Ensure cleanliness and consistent operations throughout work area
To view basic qualifications, and to apply, visit link below: