- Date Posted: July 20, 2022
- Location: Big Sky, Montana
- Job Type: Full Time
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.yellowstoneclub.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (406) 995-7909
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Clubs Health & Wellness department is currently seeking candidates for a Fitness Instructor.
The purpose of the Fitness Instructor is to instruct group or individual fitness classes to the ability of the Members and guest participating. The instructors deliver classes with an enthusiastic and engaging teaching style to promote a safe and fun atmosphere for all.
- Perform classes in Yoga, Spin, Boot Camp, Kick Boxing, and/or Mat Pilates.
- Seek most efficient manner in which to meet Member expectations.
- Keep detailed records of Member preferences and requests.
- Welcome and acknowledge all Member and guests.
- Anticipate and address Member and guests’ service needs.
- Assist individuals with disabilities; always show genuine interest and appreciation.
- Maintain professionalism when interacting with Members, guests and co-workers.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team/co-workers to reach common goals; listen/respond appropriately feedback from co-workers in and outside of your department.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to Manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Provide specific knowledge of the fitness class to be taught.
- Prepare class by cleaning up props, room, equipment etc.
- Clean up instruction space after each class
- Properly open and close Camphouse each day according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provide detailed descriptions of Camphouse Fitness Center facility, machinery, fitness events and lessons to Members and guests.
- Actively promote the facility, lessons, services, sessions and retail.
- Keep facility clean, amenities stocked.
- Assist in all areas of Camphouse as directed by supervisor or manager.
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- Minimum of one year experience and/or related skills in Yoga, Spin, Boot Camp, Kick Boxing, and/or Mat Pilates
- Current, valid CPR and basic first aid certification
- Ability to instruct a multitude of skill level, both group and individual
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits:
- free public transportation from Bozeman to the Club
- complimentary meal each shift
- Apex Medical Benefits
- Discounted Employee Housing
- Discounted Bike Haul at Big Sky Resort
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers to include travel, wellness, home, etc.
- Monthly discount to the Ridge Athletic Club
- Seasonal employee retail sales
- Employee Appreciation day