Kenai Riverside Lodge
Supports program manager with all aspects of operations and coordination of the fishing program. Must have some knowledge of fishing as a business, customer service experience, strong administrative skills and the ability to work within a team structure. Applicants with Alaska fishing lodge experience, flexibility, strong verbal communication skills and a positive attitude are preferred. Salary based on experience plus industry incentives (i.e. discounted fishing gear, guided and non-guided fishing opportunities, etc).
Essential Requirements for Fish Guide Positions:
- Have the ability to work within and maintain a positive attitude during long days of work.
- Possess or have the ability and experience to obtain a Restricted Operator of Un-inspected Vessels (ROUPV) or greater Merchant Mariner Credential. (For details regarding license requirements please contact our hiring office).
- Pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen and participate in a random drug screening program as required by Alaska State Parks and the United States Coast Guard.
- Ability to live and work in a communal, camp-like atmosphere.
- Have the ability to lift heavy loads (up to 100 pounds).
- Must be AT LEAST 23 years old by employment start date.
To view full job description, visit here: https://www.alaskawildland.com/employment/krl-fishing-program
To apply, follow instructions here: https://www.alaskawildland.com/employment/how-to-apply
Visit website here: https://www.kenairiversidefishing.com/