The Resort at Paws Up
We are currently hiring for a Firewood Specialist. The role of the Firewood Specialist is to provide an adequate amount, based on need, of split wood to all guest accommodations and for special events along with kindling. Maintenance of all logging equipment such as chainsaws and wood splitters are a must to keep in good working order.
- Keep all equipment in good repair with a minimum of downtime by providing day to day maintenance.
- Support and improve facilities services that effectively address problems affecting guests and employees.
- Manage repair and maintenance project and building improvements by effectively coordinating and planning all tasks in advance of beginning any project. Utilize all possible resources, coordinate efforts
- with engineering and other affected departments.
- Maintain all tools and equipment utilized.
- Remain aware of all existing departmental Job Safety Analysis and to strive to work in an accident-free manner and to create a safe work environment for others.
- Log, track and interpret readings from meters, gauges and other measuring units.
- High school diploma
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to meet company driving policy
To apply, visit link here: https://www.pawsup.com/careers
Email Address Hidden