- Date Posted: September 8, 2021
- Location: , Lexington, North Carolina
- Company: Fly High Lexington
- Job Type: Part Time
- Salary: $10 hour/Start
- Housing Offered: No
- Experience: 0-2 yrs
- Website: http://flyhighlexington.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 336-956-7774
Fly High Lexington
If you ever wanted to get started in a career in aviation, Fly High Lexington is seeking candidates for part-time Line Service Technician to join our team at the Davidson County Airport!
In this position, you will provide essential ramp services to include: towing, marshaling, refueling, deplaning passengers and luggage, catering, processing payment, concierge service to include, but not limited to rental cars, lodging, restaurant and local attraction suggestions, etc., operate airport equipment, and other needs of pilots and passengers.
Starting pay: $10 per hour.
Shifts: Friday-Sunday, 20 hour per week average
Number of hires for this role: 2
- Day shift (preferred)
- Driver’s license (preferred)
- Successful completion of training/certification process
- Positive background check
- Minimum age 18
- High School Diploma or GED
- Read, write, and speak English
- Compute mathematical calculations
- Valid, non-suspended N.C. driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain an Airport Driver’s Permit if required
- Available to work nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed
- Ability to climb ladders and lift objects up to 75 pounds unassisted
- Must be able to perform well in fast paced environment, adverse weather conditions, around aircraft, and in the terminal
- Prior Aviation/Airport experience, military, and student pilots preferred.
Interested candidates may send a copy of their resume and qualifications to [email protected]