Washington Farms currently has a very experienced and tremendous farm manager. We are looking for someone with farming experience and background that is willing to work as an assistant farm manager and grow into a farm manager position.
We are looking for someone who has possibly already graduated with, or currently in school to graduate with a degree in agribusiness or related science fields.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Your job will be assisting our current farm manager in running the agriculture aspect of our farm as well as the agritourism side of our business. The agritourism side of the business will involve managing staff of all ages and levels of experience from high school kids to seniors working in different departments. Also dealing with customers during the spring and fall seasons.
Farm Hand Preferred job skills & description:
- Knowledge of Tractors, Irrigation, Farm Equipment are preferred.
- Basic mechanic skills (routine engine maintenance) are a plus!
- Ability to do manual labor / work outdoors
- Grounds maintenance and assist with construction projects.
- Flexible Schedule
- Good Communication Skills
- Customer service during open seasons
- Supervise seasonal activities (tractor driver, corn maze team, paintball, etc…)
Farm Manager job skills & description:
- Farm mechanic skills
- Operate farm equipment
- Familiar with irrigation
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to work independently and able to direct the work of others.
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexible schedule
- Welding & fabrication skills are a plus
- Manage or assist with construction projects
- Opportunity for growth in the company
For more info, and to apply, visit link below:
Email Address Hidden