- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: , Flagstaff, Arizona
- Company: Grand Canyon Conservancy
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: http://www.grandcanyon.org
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (928) 556-5301
Grand Canyon Conservancy
Grand Canyon Conservancy (GCC) is the official nonprofit partner of Grand Canyon National Park. As the official philanthropic and collaborative partner of Grand Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon Conservancy’s mission is to inspire generations of park champions to cherish and support the natural and cultural wonder of Grand Canyon. GCC raises private funds, operates retail shops within the park, and provides premier educational programs about the natural and cultural history of the region.
GCC is now hiring for the position of Executive Coordinator. The Executive Coordinator reports to the Chief of Staff in support of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The position will focus on executive support, including donor engagement and board relations. The Executive Coordinator should be a highly organized and detail-oriented person capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously. Because this role represents Grand Canyon Conservancy (GCC) with high-level donors, the Coordinator must have a professional demeanor and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
GCC has identified four core values that represent how we interact with our employees, partners, visitors, supporters, and followers. Our values include:
- Integrity: We are honest, respectful, inclusive, caring, and accountable for our actions. We operate at a high level of excellence, utilizing our resources to their best and fullest potential.
- Education: We are a dynamic learning organization uniquely positioned to cultivate the “awe” of the Grand Canyon.
- Service: We embrace our role as a valued partner of the National Park Service at Grand Canyon National Park and will provide the highest level of excellence in every interaction with employees, partners, visitors, supporters, and donors.
- Connection: We foster a sense of wonder and adventure for the Grand Canyon.
Please see the full Job Description on our website.
Please visit our website to apply.