- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: , Anchorage, Alaska, Healy, Alaska, Alaska, and Trapper Creek, Alaska
- Company: Princess Cruises and Holland America Line - Alaska and Yukon
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: http://www.alaskatourjobs.com
- Email: [email protected]
Princess Cruises and Holland America Line - Alaska and Yukon
We have seasonal driving opportunities in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Denali, McKinley, Skagway, Juneau, and Ketchikan. No experience necessary! Our paid training classes begin in March. If you already have your Commercial Driver’s License, expand your experience and knowledge.
We are the largest Tour Operator in Alaska with team members hailing from all 50 states and many countries around the world. HAP Alaska-Yukon is able to deliver first-class service every time because of YOU. Our motto is Work Hard Play Harder in one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world.
We are committed more than ever to ensuring a safe and healthy work environment in Alaska and the Yukon. We are actively working with the cruise lines, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the State of Alaska and Yukon territories as well as other local and government agencies to ensure our protocols meet their standards upon your arrival.
Additionally, we will have mitigation plans in place for our hotels, our employee housing, and our driver training programs. It’s critically important that we keep our team members well, which is why we are reinforcing healthy behaviors and protocols. The health and safety measures we’re planning for next summer’s operating season will be frequently updated here so you have the most up-to-date information.
Join our team to experience Alaska and the Yukon by applying today! #WeAreBack
Availability: Full Time.
The season runs April thru October.
Many locations offer subsidized housing for Driver Guides, your hiring manager could answer all those questions.
- Performs a variety of customer service and driving tasks.
- Applies knowledge of FMSCA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration) Regulations through required documents maintained daily.
- Routinely drives a motorcoach and provides narrated tours.
- Performs inspections on vehicles and basic mechanical duties.
- Applies knowledge of the area to provide information to passengers.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to safely drive a motorcoach while speaking to passengers, answering questions, and providing narration, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees, and management.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- One year of experience in positions involving customer service.
- A current, valid driver’s license, with a clean driving record, is required. A Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Current, valid Commercial Driver’s License is required (may be obtained through the Company training course.)
- Must be certified as physically qualified through a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and drug screen. This position will also be part of the random drug screen pool.
- Minimum age of 21 is required.
- Must pass a pre-employment background check.
- Participates in HAP’s sustainability program, aka “Sustain Alaska & the Yukon”, and efforts by actively recycling (where available), reducing waste, and educating guests about our commitment to the environment.
- Participate in HAP’s safety culture to ensure a safe workplace for all team members and a safe vacation experience for all guests.
- Dedicated to delivering excellent customer service to all guests, coworkers, and vendors.
- Dedicated commitment to a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Travel – FREE CRUISE AFTER YOUR FIRST SEASON!
- Reward for Referral Program
- Experience – Of a lifetime!
- Rewards & Incentives
- Community Service
- Employee Activities
- Professional Growth
Please visit our website to apply.