- Date Posted: December 18, 2022
- Location: Fish Camp, California
- Salary: $16 - $18 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: http://www.tenayalodge.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (888) 514-2167
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is hiring full-time Dishwashers to join our team at Tenaya Lodge At Yosemite in Fish Camp, California. As a Dishwasher, you are responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the kitchen and all food and drink serving equipment.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law.
Pay-rate for Dishwashers starts at $16.00 / hour! We offer great perks for our eligible Tenaya Lodge associates:
• Low-cost employee housing available (90 Day Transitional).
• FREE meals in our Employee Dining Room.
• $10/day commuter bonus for 35+ miles, and $20/day for 50+ miles.
At Delaware North, we care about our associates’ professional and personal wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability they need to deliver exceptional service to our guests. All associates are eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee assistance program, training and development, employee discounts, and flexible work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition reimbursement are available for eligible associates.
- Wash dishes, glassware, pots, pans, flatware, and kitchen items, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Clean work area including equipment, floors, walls, and cooking area.
- Ensure that all levels for sanitizer on dish machines and pot sinks are at the specific requirements for health standards.
- Keep all kitchen wares storage areas clean and orderly.
- Cleans and sanitizes garbage cans.
- Remove trash from the dish room and transport it to the dumpster.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to stand and walk for the entire length of shift.
- Ability to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 60 pounds and place items on high and low shelves in storerooms and freezers.
- Frequent reaching, twisting at the waist, bending, and squatting.
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops, and brooms.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken glass, metal cans, scalds, burns, slipping and tripping, exposure to and contact with chemical cleaning agents.
- Ability to withstand temperatures in a hot and damp kitchen environment.
Who We Are
Tenaya Lodge is a 4-diamond resort located just outside the south entrance to Yosemite National Park. Surrounded by beautiful trees and granite mountains, Tenaya Lodge is the perfect environment for outdoor enthusiasts with great hiking trails, waterfalls, rivers, and creeks to explore in and around Yosemite. We offer a variety of employee housing which includes meals, utilities, internet, and laundry. We also provide free mountain bike rental, weekly trips to Oakhurst, and employee discounts on lodging and services. For local candidates we offer a commute incentive for all commutes over 50 miles one way.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.