- Date Posted: July 24, 2022
- Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
- Company: Alaska’s Yes Bay Lodge
- Job Type: Full Time
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.yesbay.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (907) 225-7906
Looking for a person who wants to work in one of the most spectacular places in SE Alaska this summer! We are a family owned and operated fishing lodge and looking for someone who can perform the following:
- 8 hour shift. This is a 6 day a week position.
- The shift requires preparation of dinner for 20 guests and 20 crew members. Guest dinner is plated and served individually, and crew is served cafeteria style. It will also require preparation of lunch meats, cheeses, fruits, and baking of breads and cookies.
- Deli style lunch packs are prepared for the guests that request this for the next day.
- Experience is required for this position. Salary wage is based on experience where we pay on the first of every month. Gratuities and room and board are in addition to the monthly salary. Negotiable to return airfare back to home destination if season is fulfilled successfully.