- Date Posted: November 7, 2023
- Location: Fairborn, Ohio
- Company: Wickshire Senior Living Group
Company ContactApply Online Now
Wickshire Senior Living Group
Job Summary: Creates a great dining experience for Wickshire residents and guests by welcoming diners, taking orders, serving meals, providing assistance, and ensuring that dining venues are clean, inviting and well prepared.
1. Shares specials, explains options, takes orders, and responds to questions from diners.
2. Serves meals and busses tables with a warm, friendly, courteous, respectful and engaging demeanor.
3. Keeps the environment safe, clean, and free of clutter.
4. Assists in preparing foods for special events.
5. Assists with washing and storing pots, pans, dishware, and silverware, using proper sanitation techniques.
6. Completes all mandatory compliance, HIPAA and state and federal regulatory training as required.
7. Maintains appropriate degree of confidentiality.
Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED. Knowledge of kitchen basics, food handling and cooking procedures.
Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements: Must be in possession of, or have the ability to obtain, a valid state drivers license
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Exhibit good time management and organization skills.
2. Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills.
3. Uphold the principles of our mission: Making life better by connecting people with purpose and community.
4. Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis.
5. Strong customer orientation to older adults.