- Date Posted: September 13, 2023
- Location: Fountain Hills, Arizona
- Company: Fountain View Village
- Salary: $18 - $20 an Hour
Company ContactApply Online Now
Fountain View Village
Fountain View Village you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life!
- Position Schedule: Full Time- Days & Hours vary!
- Position Location: 16455 E. Avenue of the Fountains, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
- Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour, depending on previous experience.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Dining Room Server:
- Always exemplify Community standards of cleanliness, sanitation, and organization.
- Responsible for adhering to food quality, appearance, and presentation standards always.
- Exhibit dining room appearance and presentation standards always.
- Set tables and maintain workstations in proper order. Take order, provide service and requested items both graciously and courteously. Answer pertinent questions about menu items.
- Serve customers using proper serving etiquette and promote an inviting dining atmosphere.
Here are a few of the qualifications we need you to have:
- Minimum completion of sophomore year in high school required
- Experience in food service work preferred
- Experience in working with seniors preferred
- Food handlers card preferred
Our Hospitality Focus:
Fountain View Village fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees, and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee, and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees, and guests feel important.
- We ask, “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
If you’re an enthusiastic, compassionate, senior care professional who is passionate about hospitality and senior engagement- please apply, we’d love to get to know you!