- Date Posted: April 4, 2022
- Location: Keystone, South Dakota
- Company: Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $13.45 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience needed
- Website: https://www.xanterrajobs.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (605) 574-2515
Now Hiring for our Summer 2022 Food and Beverage team at Mount Rushmore National Memorial! Are you enthusiastic about crafting unforgettable dining experiences? Located in the beautiful Black Hills region of South Dakota, the destination draws more than 3 million tourists per year. Mount Rushmore Memorial operates a variety of dining outlets serving convenient grab-and-go meals, coffee and desserts. We offer opportunities to share your passion for hospitality by working back of house, where you will be assisting in the kitchen or prepping top-notch meals.
By working with Xanterra Travel Collection amongst the beauty of Mount Rushmore National Memorial, this is your chance to Live, Work, and Explore in one of the most beautiful places on Earth!
Summer seasonal position starts as early as May 3rd and extends until October 30th, 2022!
- Affordable Employee Meals & Housing!
- 50% Discount on Xanterra Lodging
- 30% Discount in the Gift Shop
- 20% Discount in the Restaurant
- 15% Verizon Service/Products Discount
- Black Hills VIP Training Pass Discounts for local attractions
- $350 Referral Bonus
- Generous benefits program for eligible employees
- Assist customers in a courteous and knowledgeable manner.
- Operate cash register and tender payment accurately.
- Provide training and guidance to Food & Beverage Attendants assigned to the Employee Dining Room area.
- Prepare menu items for employee meals while complying with ServSafe protocols.
- Bus tables as needed, clearing and sanitizing tables and counters between guests/employees. Ensure dirty dishes are taken to the kitchen, assist in dish-washing duties.
- Ensure the Dining Room area is fully stocked with beverages, cups, napkins, utensils, condiments, etc.
- Assist in main dining outlet as needed.
- At least 2 years of F &B/cooking experience preferred.
- At least 1 year of lead/supervisory experience preferred.
- Public contact experience with a willingness to courteously interact with a broad cross-section of customers in a high-volume seasonal foodservice operation.
- Ability to properly handle and secure cash and credit cards; basic math skills and ability to make change.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to stand/walk continuously for eight to ten hours.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50lbs.