- Date Posted: March 21, 2022
- Location: Belgrade, Montana
- Company: Under Canvas
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $14 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: https://www.undercanvas.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (952) 807-3179
As an Event Crew Tech, you play an important role in creating a memorable experience for our guests by setting up our tents at special events all over North America. We pride ourselves on providing guests with a camping experience that includes all the comforts and luxury of home. Your role is to travel to exciting sites across the country and once there set up our tents for the duration of the rental period, provide hospitality support to our guests during the rental period, and then take down the tents when the rental period has completed. This is a seasonal, hourly position and includes all travel and accommodations while working.
Quality of Work
- Your work is of the highest quality
- Have the general construction and mechanical skills to finish a project within the timelines
- Have a willingness to succeed in all parts of the rental process – from building to housekeeping and driving to and from the location.
- Your positive attitude, ability to take direction and passion for seeing a project to completion are essential to being successful
- Provide clear, accurate, complete, and timely communication.
- Collaborate and interact professionally with co-workers.
- Represent Under Canvas in a professional manner in all client-facing situations
- Accurately track inventory, time, and expenses
Adaptable and Team-Oriented
- Embrace the ever-changing conditions of working outside
- You value teamwork and will quickly step in to help others.
- You maintain composure, take action, are resourceful, and solutions-minded in unpredictable conditions such as weather, project changes, and working extended hours when needed
WHAT IT TAKES
- General construction and Mechanical skills
- Ability to work outdoors
- Heavy Lifting
- Attention to Details
- Can Follow Directions
- Communication skills
- Embrace Teamwork
- Drive Equipment as Needed
- Stay Organized
- Extensive Travel
WHY UNDER CANVAS
Competitive Pay|Beautiful Locations|Great Culture|Training