- Date Posted: December 28, 2022
- Location: Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Company: Xanterra Travel Collection
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.xanterrajobs.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (303) 600-3400
Xanterra Travel Collection
Join our team at Grand Canyon National Park!
Are you enthusiastic about hospitality, people, and beautiful places? By working at Grand Canyon National Park, you will get all three! No matter what your job is, you will be a proud steward of the park and play an essential role in providing warm and friendly hospitality to our guests! As one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, Grand Canyon National Park is a place of remarkable beauty, peace, scenic grandeur, and top-notch hospitality.
Line Cooks (Full Time, Year Round)
Job Summary: Cooks should anticipate working across all stations and using all kitchen equipment. Depending on the venue, batch production, high volume ala carte, prep, pantry, and dish tasks will vary.
Wage Range: $14.20-$15.75/hr
Server (Full Time, Seasonal)
Job Summary: Providing expedient, efficient, and courteous service to dining room patrons in taking and delivering food and beverage orders.
Wage: $9.80/hour + tips
Pizza Pub Attendant (Full Time, Year Round)
Job Summary: Provide courteous, efficient beverage and food service to guests while maintaining proper portion control and alcohol awareness.
Tour Driver (Full Time, Year Round)
Job Summary: Provide narrative tours at the Grand Canyon South Rim! This position is accountable for driving tour buses as well as providing taxi service as needed in the Grand Canyon Village/Tusayan area.
Wage: $16.70/hr + private dorm
Housekeeping (Full Time, Seasonal)
Job Summary: Clean guest accommodations according to established standards.
Shuttle Driver (Full Time, Year Round)
Job Summary: Provide taxi service in Grand Canyon Village and surrounding areas.
Backcountry Facilities maintenance – Phantom Ranch (Full Time, Year Round)
Job Summary: Maintain physical plant, equipment, and grounds of the historic Phantom Ranch area at the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
- FREE HOUSING through December 21st, 2022!
- Lodging Discount 50% off Best Available Rate
- 30 – 40% Retail Discount at Xanterra Parks
- Discounts at Xanterra Adventure Companies
- 20 – 30% Food and Beverage Discounts at Xanterra Parks
- 15% Verizon Phone Service/Products Discount
- 20 – 60% Discount on Entertainment through TicketsAtWork.com
- Free Laundry Facilities
- Rec Center – Fitness Equipment, Computers, and Free WiFi
- Paid Day off on Your Birthday with Restaurant & Retail Discounts
- Discounted Mule Rides Each Winter
- Summer Property Olympics
- Free Grand Canyon Railway Train Rides
- Wellness Programs and Health Fairs
This is your chance to Live, Work, and Explore Grand Canyon National Park – one of the most beautiful places on earth!
COVID-19 Health & Safety Program: Learn more about how we are keeping our employees and guests safe.