- Date Posted: March 14, 2022
- Location: West Glacier, Montana
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $16.50 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: https://www.glacierparkcollection.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (406) 892-6734
- Work in a dynamic, culturally diverse team from around the globe
- Competitive perks & wages
- Free housing options are available
- Fast-paced and active position – get your step counter ready!
- The chance to work in an inclusive culture and make lifelong friends
- Opportunities for career growth or future work at other Pursuit locations
- Access to one of the world’s most beautiful and iconic National Parks
The GPC Food and Beverage team values the idea of life-long learning whether it be in the kitchen or through discovering new places and people in the world. Large portions of food are purchased from the Hutterite community making the food fresh and prepared with love from soil to table. Our goal is to provide Food and Beverage employees with challenging authentic experiences that will set them apart from other candidates in future careers. GPC offers a collection of Food and Beverage positions ranging from entry-level to advanced high-volume gourmet cooking. Year after year employees returns to this magical place they call home in Glacier National Park.
It’s not every day that you get to live & work in such an amazing location.
We are looking for experienced Line Cooks to join us this summer in/around Glacier Park, Montana!
Positions begin in May and run through September.
Wages are competitive with free housing, and meals at $7.50/day.
We are currently offering a $200 referral bonus, so tell your friends!
Pursuit provides a fun & engaging work environment. We offer great perks and employee discounts, a quality work-life balance, and the opportunity to work with a diverse group of people from around the world, in an iconic and bucket list destination.
Working with Pursuit provides the unique opportunity to explore the wonders of Waterton-Glacier like few others. We hope you will consider spending a summer with us – enhancing the experience of each of our guests while enjoying many adventures of your own!