- Date Posted: February 19, 2022
- Location: North Rim, Arizona
- Company: Grand Canyon North Rim
- Job Type: Full Time
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: http://www.foreverresorts.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (877) 386-4383
At this time, we are requiring proof of vaccination status or an approved medical or religious exemption for those who will live in shared housing. Proof of vaccination status must be provided upon arrival to the property and prior to check-in for housing. Exemption requests must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to the start date to allow sufficient time for processing.
The Grand Canyon North Rim is looking for candidates to staff the following positions lasting through mid-October.
- Kitchen Supervisor
- Kitchen Utility
- Deli Attendant
- Inventory Clerk
- Accounting Clerk
(For a list of available positions with an additional description, click here.)
- Basic job-related experience preferred; training provided for all positions.
- Team and quality orientation.
- Positive customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- The experience of living and working in a beautiful national park.
- Clean air, wildlife, and miles of hiking trails.
- Meet interesting people and make friends that often last a lifetime.
- Modern dorm rooms with private baths and meals for $15.00/day.
- RV Sites are available for self-contained units with Full-Hookups for $6.00 per day/per person.
- Competitive wages in a remote area that provides a great opportunity for savings.
- Discounts in our gift stores, dining room, and deli.
- Planned travel adventures, activities, and weekly shopping trips into town without cost.
- Movie and book library, employee gym, sporting fields, and equipment.
- Computer facilities, WiFi, laundry facilities – all without cost.