- Date Posted: January 18, 2022
- Location: , Creede, Colorado
- Company: 4UR Ranch
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: http://www.4urranch.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (719) 658-2202
Seeking an experienced and passionate line cook for the 2022 summer season. The successful candidates will be proficient in prep, grill, saute, fry, and plating. Line cook will be responsible for execution of daily prep and line service in coordination with Executive and Sous Chef.
Dinner menus change nightly throughout the week with menu changes made seasonally. This is a great position to learn and show your creativity through daily specials, soups, and appetizers. Must have strong knife and prep skills including breaking down meats and fish to prepping vegetables and making sauces.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily planning and execution of breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 50 guests and 35 staff members
- Prep and stock line with sufficient level of product to ensure smooth service period.
- Maintain clean and sanitary workstation as well as plan and execute daily cleaning tasks in coordination with Executive and Sous Chef.
- Ensure all production, preparation, and presentation are of the highest quality at all times.
- Knowledge of standard procedures pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment with a positive attitude.
The physical demands of this role include but are not limited to; being on your feet for long periods of time, lifting up to 50 pounds, working in hot or cold environment. Hours for this role are between 55 and 65 hours weekly (6 day work week).
*This position runs from mid May through the first week of October. Please send your cover letter, resume, and a few photos of your favorite dishes you have created to [email protected]. Competitive salary plus end of season bonus depending on experience.
No need to worry about where to live, employee housing is provided to all our staff. We have four cabin buildings, and everyone will have roommates. Additionally, staff cabins are all located along the west bank of Goose Creek. We supply all bed linens, pillows, and towels; laundry facilities are also provided. Staff also has the pleasure of three meals a day, prepared by the gifted 4UR kitchen staff. If teamwork, hard work, and staff camaraderie are what you are looking for, the 4UR will be the experience of a lifetime.
Staff are welcome to use guest facilities and activities during their off time. A few examples of those activities include horseback riding, trap shooting, fly fishing, and the hot springs spa.