- Date Posted: June 6, 2022
- Location: Gardiner, Montana
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: 15.00/hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience needed
- Website: https://dn.careers/Yellowstone
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (406) 438-3918
Delaware North Parks and Resorts is searching for Cooks to join our team at in Ridgeline Hotel in Gardiner, Montana.
Some locations may implement a vaccination requirement in the future if required by federal, state, or local law.
Cooks at The Ridgeline at Gardiner start at $15.00/hour!
We offer great perks for eligible Ridgeline associates:
- $250 Sign-on bonus (paid after 30 days)
- $5/workday bonus (paid on completion of work agreement), max of 100 days
- Gardiner employee’s receive a free breakfast and 50% off all menu items at the restaurant.
- Gardiner also has a weekly deposit of $25.00 per week, fully refundable room is left in good condition.
- Follow supervisor’s assignments for opening and closing procedures, as well as food production.
- Prepare food and beverage products for customers by following recipe guidelines, using proper preparation techniques, and sanitation guidelines.
- Set up and operation of kitchen equipment.
- Clean equipment properly according to correct procedures.\
- Keep workstation clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and management.
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Ability to read and understand recipes and food abbreviations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to follow procedures and take directions; work as a team player.
- Basic math skills, with the ability to calculate and follow recipe measurements and proportions.
- Able to stand for long periods of time including bending, lifting, reaching, and stretching.
- Able to lift 20 pounds or more.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Exposed to variable temperatures.
Who We Are
The Ridgeline at Yellowstone’s location at the north entrance to Yellowstone National Park is ideal for individuals who are looking to spend time in the great outdoors. Gardiner is a gateway to adventure, within minutes of town you can be hiking in the mountains, fishing in streams and lakes, and exploring Yellowstone National Park. We offer on-site housing in shared hotel-style rooms and includes internet and utilities.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.