Bear Creek Lodge
Full-time and Part-time opportunities are available
This position is responsible for providing front desk and concierge services to guests and owners at Bear Creek Lodge, including guest check in/out, answering phones, computer work, communicating/booking various activities and reservations, and providing general information about the area.
- Coordinate guest/owner pre-arrival, check-in, stay, and departure details.
- Create positive and welcoming guest/owner experience.
- Respond to and resolve guest/owner service requests & property issues via work order entry and follow up.
- Knowledge of each room including, but not limited, to basic troubleshooting of Wi-Fi routers, TVs, appliances, thermostats.
- Maintain clean and neat front desk, lobby area and professional appearance.
- Exhibit strong knowledge of Telluride/Mountain Village and surrounding area; recommend and book activities, restaurant reservations.
- Payment handling; accurately handle cash and credit card payments
- Post departure guest follow up; cultivate relationships to drive repeat guest bookings and referrals, book lodging reservations.
- Other duties as assigned
- EDUCATION: 4-year Degree or equivalent experience
- EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years of customer service experience, hospitality operations experience preferred.
- REQUIRED SKILLS: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook (email), Google docs/gmail, Open Table. Flexible work schedule including nights, weekends and Holidays. Ability to understand guest service needs, organizational skills, ability to multitask, maintain concentration and solve problems. Ability to work cohesively with co-workers in team environment.
- PREFERRED SKILLS: Top-level customer service, excellent communication skills, knowledge of property management software
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to ascend/descend stairs; lift/carry/push/pull 20 pounds.
To view full job desc, & to apply, visit here: https://telluridelodging.apscareerportal.com/jobs/1018671/apps/new
Visit their website here: https://www.bearcreeklodge.com/careers