- Date Posted: December 11, 2021
- Location: , Lake Charles, Louisiana
- Company: SBP
- Job Type: Full Time
- Website: http://sbpusa.org
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (757) 803-3363
Spend the next 10 months making a lasting impact in the lives of people impacted by Hurricane Laura and Delta.
As a Client Services Coordinator you will serve as the point of contact and resource for the clients of SBP, assessing clients’ needs, providing referrals, and offering support throughout the application and rebuilding processes.
The Client Service Coordinator is a liaison to SBP’s clients from application to completion of construction and move-in while working with clients to remove barriers to their recovery from disaster.
- Move each of your 30-40 clients closer to moving into their rehabilitated homes.
- Interview prospective clients and work with them to complete an application for assistance.
- Present prospective client cases to Executive Director and/or Client Services Manager for acceptance into SBP programs.
- Assist clients in completing applications to utilize available funding programs earmarked for the recovery needs of disaster-impacted individuals in the local community and assist the client in navigating these programs throughout the rebuilding process.
- Research and refer clients who are in need of housing, food, or other needs to appropriate services.
- Act as a reliable point of contact for the client throughout the rebuilding process; ensuring client understands where they are located in the program pipeline at all times.
- Track client progress and report weekly to Client Services Manager on progress.
- Input client data and upload documents into client database (Salesforce); update case notes daily.
- Support and promote the client both with outside organizations and internally within SBP.
SBP is a national nonprofit dedicated to shrinking the time between disaster and recovery. Since 2006, we have rebuilt over 3000 homes and developed affordable housing for people impacted by natural disasters. With the dedication and passion of our staff, AmeriCorps members, and volunteers, we help community members return home to safe, sanitary, and secure conditions.
- Monthly Living stipend of $1,600
- An additional $175 monthly housing stipend for individuals who have previously served in AmeriCorps, NCCC, or VISTA
- An education award of $6,345 upon successful completion of each 10-month term
- Eligibility to postpone repayment of federally-guaranteed student loans during their service term. (The National Service Trust will also pay all or a portion of the interest that accrued during the service period.)
- Free limited benefits health coverage
- Access to the AmeriCorps Member Assistance Program
- Child care assistance
- Valuable professional development and opportunities to further their career
Don’t wait! Apply today to join our rock-star team!
Please visit our website to apply.