- Date Posted: November 30, 2021
- Location: Moran, Wyoming
- Company: Togwotee Mountain Lodge
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive
- Housing Offered: No
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: http://www.togwoteelodge.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (307) 543-0415
As the Chef Manager at Togwotee Mountain Lodge, you will be the lead culinary person who is responsible for overseeing all of the culinary operations for this site.
- Train and manage kitchen personnel and supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities;
- Estimate food consumption and requisition or purchase food;
- Select and develop recipes as well as standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality;
- Establish presentation technique and quality standards, and plan and price menus;
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance and ensures proper safety and sanitation in kitchen;
- Oversee special catering events and may also offer culinary instruction and/or demonstrates culinary techniques.
- Ideal candidates will possess two to three years of post high school education, preferably a culinary degree, and two to three years in a related position with this company or other organization(s).
- Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the food profession.
- This includes experiential knowledge required for the management of people and/or problems.
- Requires oral, reading, and written communication skills.
To apply, please visit our employment page.