- Date Posted: October 23, 2022
- Location: Wallace, Idaho
- Salary: $65,000 - $70,000 / year
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Previous experience required
- Website: http://www.blackboardmarketplace.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (760) 616-9245
This established Italian restaurant is hiring a chef de cuisine.
- Must have previous employment as a chef.
- A strong sauté skill set is a must. This is a working position. This is an expo kitchen so you must be clean and work clean.
- Understanding of food cost, labor cost, ordering, inventory control, rotating product, and employee scheduling. Keeping the kitchen, walk-ins, reach-in coolers, and dish pit clean and in the required conditions and up to legal requirements for the health department.
- Need to be able to enforce and hold staff to all policies and procedures.
- Must execute at the highest level in the kitchen and set examples for the BOH staff.
- A current food handlers’ card is required.
We’ve been voted #1 restaurant in Idaho by 4 different sources, the best-hidden gem restaurant in America by The Wall Street Journal, the best small-town restaurant by New York Times, and the top 10% in the world by TripAdvisor.
This is a chef-owned restaurant. 5-day work weeks, Bi-annual bonuses, 1-week paid vacation, possible employee housing. Wallace is a beautiful mountain town that’s under National Historic Register and is very charming. Lots of outdoor activities at your fingertips. 2 ski areas, fishing, cycling, and more.
Send current resume, cover letter, and references to [email protected]