- Date Posted: November 7, 2023
- Location: Bellevue, Washington
- Company: Town & Country Markets, Inc.
- Salary: $17.60 an hour
Company ContactApply Online Now
Town & Country Markets, Inc.
This is a Hybrid position that will assist in both our Front End Department as well as our new Restaurant that recently opened!!! Apply today to learn more details!
WHO WE ARE
service, relating to people as people (not numbers) and by selling the freshest, highest-quality products available. We have a deep passion for food and people and are always looking for service-minded individuals of all backgrounds to join our community.
WHO YOU ARE
authentic in your interactions both with your customers and co-workers. You thrive in a
team environment, take your responsibilities seriously, and always consider the
customer in your decisions. You see richness and strength in a
diverse workforce and treat others with
respect to create a place of belonging for all. You care about your community and the
knowledge in order to add value and grow is your idea of fun. Oh, and you love food!
WHAT WE OFFER (IN ADDITION TO BEING A FUN PLACE TO WORK)
THE SMALL PRINT WE WANT YOU TO BE AWARE OF
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can thrive in this role, we’d love to learn more about you. Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
A TYPICAL DAY WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING . . .:
- Provides excellent customer service to all guests
- Takes orders through Restaurant POS system, pours Beer and Wine, delivers food to tables, checks in with guests, and cleans tables when needed
- Runs check stand area efficiently and accurately and is responsible for daily sales transactions for both Front End and Restaurant Check Stands as assigned
- Bags groceries and retrieves carts when needed
- Answers phones when needed
- Maintains department and Restaurant in a neat, clean and orderly manner
- Provides and role models attitude of service to staff and guests
- Keeps up on industry trends, standards, and changes
- Supports and follows all company and department policies
- Supports and follows sustainability programs
- Supports and follows all safety and security policies
- Operates within the Company’s Core Values, Company Brand, and Business Principles
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF . . .:
- Prefer previous cash-handling experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must possess an attitude of service to others
- Demonstrates self-discipline and accountability
- Must be accurate and detail-oriented
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to make decisions based upon the goal of guest satisfaction
- Must be a team player, a leader and a positive role model
- Ability to work independently and to build and maintain effective relationships and trust with a diverse group of staff and guests
- Commitment to personal and professional development
- Ability to take direction and carry out department tasks and assignments
- Displays excellent work ethic
- Flexibility to work mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Exemplifies health department standards
- Ability to have full body mobility (bending, stooping, twisting & reaching) with excellent manual dexterity and frequent repetitive motion capability from hand through the shoulder area
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Must pass checker battery test
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- 18 years or older
Entry Level Compensation: USD $17.60/Hr. Maximum Compensation: USD $22.15/Hr. * Maximum Compensation: Legacy JP pay if applicable/eligible