- Date Posted: July 23, 2022
- Location: Mesa Verde, Colorado
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $18 - $23 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.visitmesaverde.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (970) 564-4302
The CDL Driver is responsible for driving a vehicle that requires a CDL to transport patrons and/or goods on-site or to locations off property as business needs require. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Operates a company vehicle which may include a bus, shuttle van, or truck
• Responsible for the safe transportation of guest, employees, and/or goods
• Assist guests with inquiries about the property/area; facilitates guided tours where applicable
• Maintains cleanliness, fuels, and performs inspections on vehicle
• Adheres to policies and procedures regarding emergency and accident procedures and radio protocol
• Performs all job duties in a safe manner by adhering to all driving regulations, company safety policies and procedures, and DOT regulations
• Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive demeanor towards guests, clients, and co-workers
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• One year of experience as a CDL driver preferred
• Previous customer service experience preferred
• Must possess a valid CDL
• Minimum of 23 years of age
• No suspension of driving privileges for moving violations in the past 3 years
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
BENEFITS: Aramark offers a wide array of comprehensive benefit programs and services including medical, dental, vision, and work/life resources to our benefits-eligible hourly Aramark employees. Additional benefits include retirement savings plans like 401(k) and paid days off such as parental leave and disability coverage. Hourly eligible benefits vary by location and are subject to any legal requirements or limitations, employee eligibility status, and where the employee lives and/or works.
COMPENSATION: The hourly rate for this position ranges from $18.00 to $23.00, depending on circumstances including an applicant’s skills and qualifications, certain degrees and certifications, prior job experience, market data, and other relevant factors. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if relevant). This is Aramark’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of compensation for this position as of the time of posting.