- Date Posted: July 24, 2022
- Location: Denali Park, Alaska
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $32.16 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: https://www.visitglacierbay.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (206) 485-4446
Experience the adventure you’ve always wanted!
Be the smiling face and first impression guests will always remember from their trip to Denali National Park. No two days are the same and the wildlife and Northern Lights never get old…
During your time off, you’ll have miles to explore endless beauty to see at Denali. Make the Northern Lights part of your daily story this season!
Denali is 6 million acres of wildland, bisected by one ribbon of road. Join us to support the concession contract of North America’s tallest peak, (20,310′) Denali. Wild animals large & small roam as they have for ages. Solitude, tranquility & wilderness await.
What does a CDL Driver do at Denali?
The CDL Driver is responsible for driving a vehicle that requires a CDL to transport patrons and/or goods on-site or to locations off property as business needs require. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
What is the day-to-day like?
• Operates a company vehicle which may include a bus, shuttle van, or truck
• Responsible for the safe transportation of guests, employees, and/or goods
• Assist guests with inquiries about the property/area; facilitates guided tours where applicable
• Maintains cleanliness, fuels, and performs inspections on the vehicle
• Adheres to policies and procedures regarding emergency and accident procedures and radio protocol
• Performs all job duties in a safe manner by adhering to all driving regulations, company safety policies and procedures, and DOT regulations
• Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive demeanor towards guests, clients, and co-workers
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Who are we looking for?
• One year of experience as a CDL driver preferred
• Previous customer service experience preferred
• Must possess a valid CDL with passenger endorsement
• Minimum of 23 years of age
• No suspension of driving privileges for moving violations in the past 3 years
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision