- Date Posted: October 3, 2023
- Location: Omaha, Nebraska
- Company: Long John Silver's
Company ContactApply Online Now
Long John Silver's
The Team Member is the key service provider to our guests and is responsible for ensuring total guest satisfaction through positive engagement and interaction, consistent order accuracy, quality product presentation, and expected speed of service.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You’re a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes absolute pride in everything you do.
- You like talking – a lot – even to strangers (despite what your Mom told you). This is important, because you’re not able to text message customers.
-You’ve got attitude – the right kind of course – and understand the need to be on time, all the time. With loads of energy, you understand that work is easier – and more fun – working as a team.
And you’re at least 14 years old. (restrictions apply)
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more after you apply.
- Must be at least 14 years of age. No previous experience required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and training materials.