- Date Posted: April 20, 2022
- Location: Stoneham, Maine
- Company: Camp Susan Curtis
- Job Type: Full Time
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: http://www.susancurtis.org
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (207) 774-1552
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN
- IMPACTING Maine children facing economic hardship in a mission-driven camp?
- CREATING a culture of joy, acceptance, and hope in an extraordinary location?
- GAINING comprehensive workforce development skills in a supportive environment?
HIRING Camp Leaders:compassionate, motivated, fun high school graduates to lead daily activities that strengthen the physical, mental, emotional, and social health of our campers through experiential learning, character development, and relationship building.
- Customized internships available: social work, recreation, social media, and more
- Accommodations in a camper cabin with plumbing, electricity, and nutritious meals
- Paid specialized training with completion incentives: Archery, Lifeguarding, Teambuilding
- Ample time off during and between sessions to relax and explore New England
- 3 General Elective Credits at the University of Southern Maine (may be transferable)
- Salaries begin at $2,600 for 9 weeks (June 17-August 18) and increase for each year of experience. Additional $500 contract completion bonus and travel stipend for those outside of Northern New England.