- Date Posted: October 2, 2023
- Location: Burns, Oregon
- Company: Crane Hot Springs
- Salary: $15.00 - $15.00 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience needed
Crane Hot Springs
Camp Host Duties:
- Bathroom cleaning and lots of it. (Unfortunately, not everyone’s favorite job…. just trying to be honest).
- Pond cleaning (outdoor hot springs.)
- Cleaning private soaking tubs.
- Checking guest parking passes.
- Helping front desk with checkouts.
- Hauling garbage to dumpsters.
- Pond walks (ensuring guest safety and rule-following).
- Firewood delivery to campsites.
- Visiting and talking with guests.
***Most important job, running our water system to keep our pond toasty.
- Be able to lift over 25 pounds.
- Your own RV or camp trailer
- Be friendly and outgoing!
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW:
If you are staying through the winter, be prepared we do get very chilly here. But when you are not on shift you can soak in the hot water to your heart’s content.
You must be able to cook in your camper, otherwise, you would need to cook in the small community kitchen with guests.
Children? No problem. Just be sure you have someone (an adult) who can watch your children when you are on shift.
Pets? No problem. We have 400 acres you can walk your furry friend. Please make sure your pet is friendly if you are walking them in common areas. And we do not allow excessive barking for staff pets or guest pets.
We do run background checks on all Camp Hosts/Staff.
We are located 25 miles from the closest grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations, and laundry facilities (no on site laundry available).
I do require a photo of your RV. I would also love photos of your pets (only so you can brag about them.)
I do ask you to do your research on our area. We are secluded, in the winter you should have hobbies or exploring you like to do.
We supply work shirts, sweatshirts, hats, walkie-talkies, and work cellphones (for easy communication, and pond temperatures)
Please email at [email protected] for more details or Call us at (541) 493-2312 for futher communication.