- Date Posted: April 16, 2022
- Location: Big Water, Utah
- Company: Under Canvas
- Job Type: Full Time
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: https://www.undercanvas.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (661) 755-6452
As a Camp Concierge, you are often the first point of contact for our guests on site, and you play a critical role in setting the tone for the duration of their stay. Engage with guests from the moment they arrive on site through the duration of their stay. Your goal is to ensure our guests have everything they need to relax and enjoy being outside together with family, friends, and nature. We cater to a diverse range of guests including groups, families, and individuals varying in age, interests, and with various degrees of comfort in outdoor elements. This is a seasonal, hourly position and includes free employee housing for the duration of employment.
HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED
- You maintain composure, take action, are resourceful, and solutions-minded in unpredictable situations such as weather, diverse needs of guests, or incidents on property.
- Welcome and check in guests at reception desk showcasing our amenities and activities; or assist with check out upon departure.
- Provide clear, accurate, complete, and timely communication.
- Learn and share your knowledge of local culture, activities, and adventure activities.
- Demonstrate the ability to problem solve independently or in collaboration with your team and/or supervisor.
- Eagerly seek opportunities to ensure guests have everything they need.
- Your love of the outdoors combined with your commitment to delivering high standards of customer service will be critical as you create a warm welcome for guests and visitors.
- Greet and check in guests at the reception desk before assisting them with transportation to their tent. taking them on a tour of the camp, showcasing our amenities, activities, and food and beverage services.
- Your positive attitude, ability to listen to guests, and predict and respond to their needs in a timely manner for the duration of their stay will lead to consistently positive guest feedback.
- Collaborate and interact professionally with guests and co-workers.
- You value teamwork, quickly step in to help others.
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines while maintaining high standards.
Other duties as assigned
WHAT IT TAKES
- Have obtained a High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in and/or ability to utilize POS and reservations systems
- Customer focus and friendly
- Solutions-oriented and attentional to detail
- Communication skills
Physical Requirements (If accommodations are needed, please contact HR during interview process):
- Ability to work outdoors for long periods of time, including during extreme heat and cold or weather events
- Ability to lift 30lbs independently; all lifts over 51 lbs. require assistance from a co-worker
- Able to stand and move for long periods of time