- Date Posted: April 16, 2022
- Location: Skykomish, Washington
- Job Type: Full Time
- Housing Offered: No
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: https://jobs.vailresortscareers.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (206) 812-4510
Performs routine, emergency, and preventative maintenance on a variety of utilities (gas, water, sewer, electrical), commercial kitchen, and building electro-mechanical systems and equipment. Show the abilities to perform these tasks in an unsupervised environment. Must have and use good common sense and decision making in the face of adverse electro-mechanical failures.
- The perks include a free ski pass and a set of benefits including…
- Free shuttle from local areas like Monroe to Stevens, and shuttle from Wenatchee to Stevens
- End-of-season bonus – 2$/hour for every hour worked
- Various discounts at our retail, rental and F&B outlets
- Hourly employees accrue Sick Time.
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Stevens Pass’ premier geographic location at the crest of the Cascades grants us cooler and drier snow than other areas in the state with an average of 460” of snowfall each year! We have the best of everything here: Open from 9 am until 10 pm, with 6 lifts spinning at night, terrain parks, steep and jagged ridges, vast tree skiing and excellent backcountry access. Over 89% of the 1,125 acres is intermediate/advanced. Apply today! But first, watch some videos, look at our trail map, then read the requirements below.