- Date Posted: April 17, 2022
- Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
- Job Type: Full Time
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Previous experience required
- Website: http://www.yesbay.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (907) 225-7906
BREAKFAST & LUNCH COOK
Looking for a person who wants to work in one of the most spectacular places in SE Alaska this summer. We are a family owned and operated fishing lodge and looking for someone who can perform the following:
- 8 hour shift from 5 AM to 1 PM in addition to a 1-2 hour shift in the evening. This is a 6 day a week position.
- The shift requires the preparation of breakfast for 20 guests and 20 crew members. Guest breakfast is plated and served individually and the crew is served cafeteria-style. It will also require the preparation of lunch meats, cheeses, fruits, and baking of breads and cookies. This will also require the preparation of lunch for our guests that will range in number between 1-20 people.
- The short evening shift will require the preparation of deli-style lunch packs for the guests that request this for the day.
- Experience is required for this position.
Salary wage is based on experience where we pay on the first of every month. Gratuities and room and board are in addition to the monthly salary. Negotiable: return airfare back to home destination if the season is fulfilled successfully.