- Date Posted: July 24, 2022
- Location: King Salmon, Alaska
- Company: Alaska's Gold Creek Lodge
- Job Type: Full Time
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://alaskasgoldcreeklodge.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (907) 246-4654
Alaska’s Gold Creek Lodge is a full-service fishing and adventure lodge offering all-inclusive packages as well as nightly lodging. Located in King Salmon, Alaska on the banks of the Naknek River. Just a hop skip from Katmai National Park and the famous Brooks Falls. Alaska’s Gold Creek Lodge offers guided and unguided excursions from; Boat and fly-out fishing for 5 species of Salmon and trophy Rainbow Trout in the world famous Bristol Bay region, to Bear viewing adventures in Katmai National Park, Wildlife photo safaris, backcountry fishing and scenic ATV adventures, Walrus adventures, Kayaking on the Naknek River, and much more! The perfect remote Alaska base camp, complete with comfortable lodging, great food, and endless adventures for those who love to explore.
Breakfast/ Line Cook
Alaska’s Gold Creek Lodge is seeking an experienced breakfast / line cook to add to our busy kitchen. This position will be the head cook for breakfast and guest lunches, as well as assist the Head Chef with prep and plating. START IMMEDIATELY! Some experience is required, meals and housing are included with the salary.
- Professional Team Player
- High attention to detail
- Customer service oriented individual
- Physically fit, able to carry heavy boxes (30+ lbs), able to remain active all day
- Ability to work in a remote wilderness environment with limited services and limited internet access
- Positive, friendly attitude around guests and co-workers
- Willing to pitch in and assist anywhere needed
- We have strict rules about smoking and substance use, so please consider this before applying
- Salaried position with Room and board included.
All applicants and all experience levels will be considered. We have1 positions available staring immediately! *Individual applicants are encouraged to apply, as well as: – Couples of any age who work well together. Young couple? Retired couple? – Two friends who work well together – Siblings who work well together, We will consider any combination of teams! This job is perfect for college students, retirees, anyone ready for a new experience and a new adventure etc., who are willing to work hard in the most beautiful place on earth!
The season runs from June – October. We will consider full and partial season availabilities.
*We do not allow employees to bring their dog or personal pet. It’s a huge liability for us, and creates more work for the entire staff. Thank you for understanding.
Please email your resume to [email protected] or call 907-246-4654 for more info