- Date Posted: July 24, 2022
- Location: Bettles, Alaska
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: $12 / hour + tips
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Some experience required
- Website: http://www.bettleslodge.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (907) 692-5111
Come up to the Arctic Bush of Alaska and help us to make our Guest’s bucket list come true!
- Responsible for helping us keep track of our restaurant food supplies, prep, cooking, plating and clean-up in our small galley-style kitchen.
- Must be able to cook on a flat top gril and 4 burner Wolf range bacon, sausage, eggs to order, etc and keep up with a small buffet for 10 to 50 people per day. Hourly wage starts at $12/hr but is scaleable commensurate with skill & experience.
- We’ll also expect you to be flexible and a team player. All employees are expected to answer the telephone and radio calls when needed. Of course we’ll train you on proper phone and radio etiquette for our Lodge.
Some of the perks at Bettles Lodge include Aurora viewing later in the summer, National Park “collecting” on your day off, floating the Koyukuk river, hiking, fishing, all north of the Arctic Circle.
We’re looking for help for our busy summer season and need someone with commercial cooking experience, personable, flexible, patient & Guest services orientated to make sure our adventurous Guests and small staff are well fed.
We provide 3 meals a day, a dry private sleeping room with bedding, and an equal share of cash & credit card tips. You’ll need to be able to get yourself to Fairbanks Alaska, then we provide one, one-way air transportation from Fairbanks to Bettles, and one, one-way Bettles to Fairbanks to be used at the end of the season, or upon termination from the Lodge.
Come up to the Arctic Circle for an adventure of a lifetime!
Please provide a resumeat [email protected] with job experience and at least 5 professional references that we can contact.