- Date Posted: January 25, 2023
- Location: Death Valley, California
- Salary: $16 / hour
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: https://www.oasisatdeathvalley.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (760) 786-2345
NOW HIRING A BIKE RENTAL TECH FOR THE OASIS AT DEATH VALLEY! APPLY TODAY!
With over 3.4 million acres to explore, Death Valley is situated in the northern Mojave Desert in California and is the largest National Park outside of Alaska. With incredibly diverse ecosystems, sand dunes, mountains, and touting America’s lowest elevations – Death Valley is an incredible place to call home. We are a welcoming community of employees who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy creating memorable experiences for our guests.
The Oasis at Death Valley operates two hotels, restaurants, gift shops, and the world’s lowest-elevation golf course. Our historic AAA Four Diamond Inn and Ranch offer guests a variety of accommodations. Both hotels have swimming pools that are open annually and are fed from naturally warm local springs.
BIKE RENTAL TECH
State Date: 2/1/23
Position Type: Seasonal, ends 5/15/23
THE PERKS & BENEFITS
- Discounted Housing
- FREE breakfast and lunch with $4 dinners in the Employee Dining Room
- Free wifi
- Free laundry facilities
- Free access to the pool, golf course, rec center, gym, and sports courts
- Benefits are offered to full-time year-round employees
- Onsite Training and Employee Learning and Development Programs
- Employee discounts on lodging, retail, and food and beverage products at all Xanterra Park locations
- Perform bike maintenance and safety inspections.
- Provide technical expertise to guests and employees.
- Accurately document handling in relation to fleet service and rental management.
- Inspect, tune, adjust, and/or dispatch bicycles, gear, and accessories.
- Assist guests with retail and rental products, forms, and purchases.
- Provide information about the resort, retail, rental, and repair shop, equipment, and products and services available.
- Ensure that all steps are taken to promote guest safety by properly completing and handling paperwork, document procedures, and equipment.
- Intake of guest equipment; evaluating, recommending, documenting, and preparing equipment for services.
- Facilitate the equipment check out and return process and give an explanation of equipment function.
- Follow the proper release of liability procedures
- Becomes fully qualified as a registered operator in regard to all retail transactions.
- Maintains an accurate bank.
- Assists all customers in a courteous and knowledgeable manner.
- Keeps designated work areas neat, clean, and properly stocked.
- Obtains as much product information as possible in order to enlighten customers on items sold at all Retail Outlets.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Complete Bosch Online Certification Training.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have a neat and clean appearance as reflected in Employee Handbook grooming standards.
- Must be available to work all shifts and weekends.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Must possess or obtain a California Food Handler’s Card within 30 days of hire. On-site training is available.
- Must possess or obtain a TIPS certification for sellers of alcohol within 30 days of hire. On-site training is available.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.