- Date Posted: October 23, 2022
- Location: Big Sky, Montana
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: Previous experience required
- Website: http://www.yellowstoneclub.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (406) 995-7909
Yellowstone Club is a paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world’s only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
Yellowstone Club’s Food & Beverages Department is currently seeking candidates for a Beverage Manager for the upcoming Winter season! Our Winter employment dates are November 15th- April 23rd.
The purpose of the Beverage Manager is to manage and grow the wine, beer, and spirits program at Yellowstone Club, in line with the goals set forth by the Beverage Director.
Compensation for this position is $65,000/year + opportunity for bonuses.
- Directly or indirectly supervises employees and/or supervisors; carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Club’s policies, procedures, and applicable laws; responsibilities include but are not limited to interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ensure that each member and guest receive outstanding guest service in a guest-friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every member and guest, maintaining outstanding service standards, solid product knowledge, and all other components of guest service.
- Empowered to guarantee total guest satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our guests always, take pride in representing Yellowstone Club professionally with our members and guests and assure that all transactions with guests are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
- 5+ years experience in beer, classic wine service, beverage selection knowledge, and experience; 5 years minimum of floor service; Comprehensive knowledge of world-class hospitality and service management; 3+ years of staff management experience or equivalent.
- Coursework and certification as a Certified Wine Professional; Valid State Driver’s License.
- Able to speak clearly and effectively with Members, guests, co-workers, vendors, and other Yellowstone Club departments. Able to write clearly and legibly.
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Discounted Ski Pass to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Apex Medical Benefits for all Seasonal Employees
- 401k eligibility and bi-weekly match
- Access to onsite fitness center 24/7
- Discounted Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End of season Employee Appreciation Day and retail sale
For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.
To apply, please visit www.yellowstoneclub.com and click on “YC Careers” at the bottom of the homepage. Or through this web link: