- Date Posted: July 23, 2022
- Location: Sun Valley, Idaho
- Job Type: Full Time
- Housing Offered: Yes
- Experience: No experience required
- Website: http://www.sunvalley.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (800) 786-8259
Sun Valley Resort, nestled in the heart of the Sawtooth Mountains, Sun Valley has a multitude of opportunities for everyone. With two hotels, two mountains, and more than 19 different Food & Beverage venues, the opportunities are ENDLESS!
Be the first impression of Sun Valley at the front doors of the hotels or at the airport. We are looking for that energetic, outgoing personality who will make that connection with our guests. Make great tips and lasting relationships. We are looking for seasonal employees as well as year-round. There is potential for growth in Bell Captain or other supervisory positions within the Lodging department. Bell Service typically assists guests with unloading their vehicle, escorting them to their rooms, providing a brief orientation to accommodations, transporting luggage to rooms, and attending to any immediate needs. Also, spend some time with the guests giving them rides to town or to and from the airport. This is both a fun and fast-paced position in that it is dynamic and service-oriented.
Bell Service Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Maintain the appearance of lobby areas, courtyards, and entrances to present a clean and attractive facility to customers.
- Comply with the hotel conduct policy.
- Be well-groomed and in uniform with a name tag at all times.
- Provide assistance to other employees and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the department and hotel.
- Upon arrival, greet and assist guests by helping unload luggage from the vehicle and transporting it to their room, personally carrying the luggage, or using a luggage cart.
- Upon departure, assist guests by transporting luggage from room to lobby and helping them load luggage into the vehicle.
- Respond to guest needs by promptly delivering laundry, newspapers, iron & ironing board, additional linens, etc. Maintain written log, recording these requests and deliveries.
- Respond to inquiries and promote the hotel’s services, in person and on the telephone, by explaining products/services.
- Provide the guest with up-to-date hotel information in order to enhance customer relations.
- Keep abreast of local activities and the area’s establishments in order to answer questions and give recommendations or directions.
Bell Service Qualifications:
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to walk, use hands, feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, and hear.
- Must be able to move objects up to approximately 75 pounds about the workplace safely.
- Must have a current driver’s license.