- Date Posted: November 7, 2023
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Company: The Newbury Boston
Company ContactApply Online Now
The Newbury Boston
- Load and unload luggage carts.
- Escort guests to rooms and familiarize them with hotel services and amenities (hours of outlets, pool, and exercise room, etc.). Inspect guest’s room to ensure it is in order and that supplies are adequate.
- Explain features of the room including operation of radio, television, telephone, in-room movie system, etc.
- Check/store luggage for arrivals and departures with luggage tags.
- Coordinate group/tour arrival by bus.
- Operate Vocera devices efficiently and professionally when communicating with hotel staff.
- Report maintenance issues in ALICE and to MOD.
- Keep lobby area clear and organized for arriving guests; communicate trash removal and deep cleaning needs to Housekeeping staff through ALICE & Vocera
- Keep track of weather to recognize when rain mats need to be placed at entry doors. Return mats to storage when weather has cleared.
- Deliver flowers, laundry and packages to guestrooms.
- Assist with room changes/moves.
- Follow all standards required by the Forbes Five Star service such as: