- Date Posted: May 1, 2021
- Location: Saddlestring, WY
- Company: HF Bar Ranch
- Job Type: Seasonal
- Salary: TBD
- Email: [email protected]
You will be responsible for working bartending shifts, beginning mid afternoon and often late into the night. You will work in coordination with other bartenders and should be prepared to work in other areas of the Ranch, as needed. Other responsibilities will include ordering alcohol, managing inventory, cleaning the bar and ensuring that all systems and protocol are followed. You must be 21 or older for this position. Also, you will be a part of the rotating lunch and dinner dishwashing schedule.
Your application MUST be written by you! If you do not hear back from us within a week please send a follow-up email. We have a lot of applications and do not want anyone to slip through the cracks. Our Management Team reviews all applicants throughout the year and final decisions will be made during the months of February and early-March. If your application is not complete, WITH EXACT DATES, you will not be considered. If you worked here during the 2020 or previous seasons, you must resubmit an application. Thank you!
- Applicants must be 21 years of age for this position (18 for others).
- A ‘can-do’ attitude is expected of all employees.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage both men and women work as employees in all of our departments.
We encourage our employees to arrive between May 20th and June 7th. Any applicant who cannot arrive until after June 7th will be considered after all other applications have been reviewed. We are asking that departure dates be not before August 30th at the earliest. Preference will be given to anyone who can work through August. We hire a select crew through September 15, so please let us know the latest date you are available.
General Employment Information:
All employees are expected to work 6 days per week, with an assigned day off. Along with your salary, the Ranch provides housing, food, wireless internet, and coin-operated laundry services.
Anyone applying for jobs for the 2021 Season please complete the following:
- Fill out the application (found here).
- Send a simple letter stating why you would like to work on the Ranch and what you would bring to our Ranch Team. It does not have to be fancy, just informative.
- Please also consider sending in a photo of yourself, as we like to put a face to the name!
- Email the app form, letter and photo (optional) to ATT: Brian Young at our email address.